יום שישי, 24 בפברואר 2012

The Book


My girlfriend Eti has been telling me for years that I need to write a book. In my mind it would read like "Sex and the City". I have never asked her to compare it to a TV show, but I'm pretty sure it's along the same lines…with a little "Friends" thrown in.
My life today is more like "The Flying Nun". I fly about all day every day working, caring for my kids, caring for my house… The nun part I'm sure you can figure out on your own.
Life has certainly changed since the arrival of the girls. Whereas before I would spend the majority of my time thinking, obsessing and talking about men or a specific man now I think, obsess and talk about my children.
The book has changed to a blog. The topic has changed from my shenanigans and escapades as a single woman to that of a single mother. Today's book would have the following chapters.
1. My journey from singlehood to deciding to embark on motherhood
2. Needles and blood tests and ultrasounds, OH MY!
3. IM HAVING TWINS?!?!?!?!!!!
4. You're kidding, I'm having TWINS???!??!!
5. The NICU and neo natal unit
6. Exhaustion and Joy, who knew they could co-exist?
7. I am the luckiest person in the world to have the two most perfect, beautiful amazing children ever
8. Guilt – because of what I did, what I didn’t do, what I should’ve done, could’ve done, etc.
9. The mother vs. the woman…is she still in there? Hellloooo???!!!
10. Counting my blessings




אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה